FLU SHOTS: (Updated Nov 25, 11:05am)
FLU SHOTS BACK IN STOCK** (65 and under & regular 65+)
**NO HIGH DOSE
Recently, Peel Region has sent out vaccination update requests for all students, due to this, we are out of stock of the ADACEL (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis) vaccine (for children 14+ years of age), please be patient as we replenish our stock.
Update: stock has been replenished (November 30, 2022)
****INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS WITH RESPIRATORY ILLNESS****
1) I think I have COVID – > when should I call my doctor?:https://www.dfcm.utoronto.ca/sites/default/files/assets/files/q2whentocallfinal2_0.pdf
2) I am not feeling well. Do I have COVID? How long do I have to isolate for?:https://dfcm.utoronto.ca/sites/default/files/assets/files/q1feelingunwellennew.pdf
3) I have COVID -> do I qualify for medications?:https://www.ontariohealth.ca/sites/ontariohealth/files/2022-04/Paxlovid-PatientFactSheet.pdf
4) My child has COVID -> what should I know?:https://www.dfcm.utoronto.ca/sites/default/files/assets/files/q7-new-child-has-coviden.pdf
5) My child is sick and I can’t get an appointment –> Sick Kids virtual urgent care:https://www.sickkids.ca/en/emergency/virtual-urgent-care/
6) Does my child or youth need emergency care?:https://www.cheo.on.ca/en/clinics-services-programs/emergency-care.aspx
7) With continued shortages of children’s pain medications, the Canadian Pharmacists Association has developed information for families and caregivers.:https://www.pharmacists.ca/cpha-ca/function/utilities/pdf-server.cfm?thefile=/cpha-on-the-issues/Pain-medication-Information-for-families-and-caregivers_Final.pdf&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=practice&utm_content=kidsfeverpain
8) Family Doctor Tips on Caring for Children with Respiratory Symptoms
NEW: We are accepting A WAIT LIST FOR NEW, unattached patients, FOR A LIMITED TIME. CALL or EMAIL details: email@example.com – include name, age, contact number and circumstances why seeking family doctor.
NEW: Bivalent Covid 19 Booster (Pfizer) now available
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT to get the COVID 19 Vaccine at Kingsbridge Medical Centre
MANDATORY MASKING FOR YOUR SAFETY
PLEASE CONTINUE WEARING A MASK AT ALL TIMES INSIDE THE CLINIC TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
NEW: Resuming routine school-based immunizations for Grade 7-12 Students – see NURSES CORNER for more information
ONLINE BOOKINGS AVAILABLE VIA THIS WEBSITE!
For ENROLLED clinic patients, appointments must be with your family physician, if you require a locum, please call us to schedule an appointment
Important message to patients of KMC:
WE ALL HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY!
We have been working hard to ensure that we continue to deliver high quality medical care while taking into account the health and safety of our patients & staff.
Our waiting room will be a COVID SYMPTOM FREE ZONE (please stay home if you are suspected for covid and/or covid+).
We ask that when you arrive, if you have ANY respiratory symptoms/flu-like symptoms, TELL RECEPTION STAFF RIGHT AWAY. You will be accommodated.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION
Kingsbridge Physicians & Staff
The use of email is intended for non urgent matters. All emails are approximately answered in 3-4 business days. Do not send any urgent matters using this email. If you need urgent attention, please call the clinic during office hours, call 911 or go to your nearest ER.
Please note that turn around time for faxed prescription renewals is 1 week.
For medical and insurance forms, please allow at minimum 2 weeks for completion.