November 23, 2023 at 2:32pm – Flu shots:
FLU SHOTS AVAILABLE
No high dose flu shots
Enrolled patients can come during business hours until supply is exhausted.
Saturday December 23, 2023: 9:00AM – 1:00PM
Sunday December 24, 2023: 10:00AM – 3:00PM
Monday December 25, 2023: 10:00AM – 2:00PM
Tuesday December 26, 2023: 10:00AM – 2:00PM
Wednesday December 27, 2023: 9:00AM – 8:00PM (WALK IN, no appointments needed)***
Thursday December 28, 2023: 9:00AM – 8:00PM (WALK IN, no appointments needed)***
Friday December 29, 2023: 9:00AM – 7:00PM (WALK IN, no appointments needed)***
Saturday December 30, 2023: 9:00AM – 2:00PM (WALK IN, no appointments needed)***
Sunday December 31, 2023: 10:00AM – 3:00PM (WALK IN, no appointments needed)***
Monday January 1, 2024: 10:00AM – 2:00PM (Weekend WALK IN, no appointments needed)***
Regular hours thereafter.
***For walk in days, online appointments will be unavailable***
October 23, 2023: Updated guidance on Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty® Omicron XBB.1.5 authorized September 28, 2023
The Ministry of Health recommends a dose of the XBB.1.5-containing COVID-19 mRNA vaccine for individuals in the authorized age group (i.e., 6 months and older) who have been previously vaccinated against COVID-19 if it has been 6 months from the last dose or known SARS-CoV-2 infection (whichever is later). To accommodate individual health and personal factors that may put the individual at higher risk, a dose may be administered at a minimum interval of 3 months.
Covid vaccines offered at this clinic:
Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty Omicron XBB 1.5(12+)***Available
*NO Pfizer Regular Adult and Paediatric onsite (primary series #1, #2 doses)
*NO Pfizer Bivalent Adult and Pediatric
Please go to an alternative vaccination site for these vaccines
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT to get the PFIZER COVID 19 Vaccine at Kingsbridge Medical Centre
ATTENTION all clinic patients: Parking enforcement is aggressively monitoring and ticketing. YOU MUST register your vehicle (to get 2 hours FREE) if you park in the open Parking Lot.
***Anyone entering the Gated Lot does not have to register.***
INTRODUCING DR ISAAC SALIB & PREYANKA ABHYANKAR, TAKING NEW PATIENTS FOR FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. CALL TO BOOK.
ONLINE BOOKINGS AVAILABLE VIA OCEANS!
For ENROLLED clinic patients, appointments must be with your family physician, if you require a locum, please call us to schedule an appointment
****INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS WITH RESPIRATORY ILLNESS****
1) I think I have COVID – > when should I call my doctor?:https://www.dfcm.utoronto.ca/sites/default/files/assets/files/q2whentocallfinal2_0.pdf
2) I am not feeling well. Do I have COVID? How long do I have to isolate for?:https://dfcm.utoronto.ca/sites/default/files/assets/files/q1feelingunwellennew.pdf
3) I have COVID -> do I qualify for medications?:https://www.ontariohealth.ca/sites/ontariohealth/files/2022-04/Paxlovid-PatientFactSheet.pdf
4) My child has COVID -> what should I know?:https://www.dfcm.utoronto.ca/sites/default/files/assets/files/q7-new-child-has-coviden.pdf
5) My child is sick and I can’t get an appointment –> Sick Kids virtual urgent care:https://www.sickkids.ca/en/emergency/virtual-urgent-care/
6) Does my child or youth need emergency care?:https://www.cheo.on.ca/en/clinics-services-programs/emergency-care.aspx
7) With continued shortages of children’s pain medications, the Canadian Pharmacists Association has developed information for families and caregivers.:https://www.pharmacists.ca/cpha-ca/function/utilities/pdf-server.cfm?thefile=/cpha-on-the-issues/Pain-medication-Information-for-families-and-caregivers_Final.pdf&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=practice&utm_content=kidsfeverpain
8) Family Doctor Tips on Caring for Children with Respiratory Symptoms
Other languages: https://www.ontariofamilyphysicians.ca/actions-parents-can-take-caring-for-a-child-with-respiratory-illness
9) COVID, Cold and Flu Care Clinics – For patients that have moderate cold, flu or COVID-like symptoms, tested negative for COVID-19 and need to see a doctor for an in-person visit to assess your symptoms
10) Peel Memorial’s Urgent Care Centre – The Urgent Care Centre is now open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
11) William Osler Virtual Urgent Care – For non-life threatening illnesses or injuries: Minor injuries including cuts, sprains, head injuries, New abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, Cough, nasal congestion, cold symptoms, Questions about COVID-19 symptoms.
NEW: Resuming routine school-based immunizations for Grade 7-12 Students – see NURSES CORNER for more information
Important message to patients of KMC:
WE ALL HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY!
We have been working hard to ensure that we continue to deliver high quality medical care while taking into account the health and safety of our patients & staff.
Our waiting room will be a COVID SYMPTOM FREE ZONE (please stay home if you are suspected for covid and/or covid+).
We ask that when you arrive, if you have ANY respiratory symptoms/flu-like symptoms, TELL RECEPTION STAFF RIGHT AWAY. You will be accommodated.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION
Kingsbridge Physicians & Staff
The use of email is intended for non urgent matters. All emails are approximately answered in 3-4 business days. Do not send any urgent matters using this email. If you need urgent attention, please call the clinic during office hours, call 911 or go to your nearest ER.
Please note that turn around time for faxed prescription renewals is 1 week.
For medical and insurance forms, please allow at minimum 2 weeks for completion.