INTRODUCING DR ISAAC SALIB & PREYANKA ABHYANKAR, TAKING NEW PATIENTS FOR FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. CALL TO BOOK.
March 7, 2023: Updated guidance on an additional COVID-19 booster dose in the Spring of 2023 for individuals at high risk of severe illness due to COVID-19
The optimal interval for a booster dose is 6 months since the last COVID-19 vaccine dose (regardless of the number of previous doses) or confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection. A shortened interval of at least 3 months may be considered for those at high risk of severe COVID-19 outcomes (e.g., seniors, immunocompromised individuals, or those with high- risk health conditions).
Covid vaccines offered at this clinic:
Pfizer Bivalent Adult (12+)
Pfizer Bivalent Pediatric (5-11)
Pfizer Regular Pediatric (primary series, 5-11)
*No Pfizer Regular Adult onsite (primary series #1, #2 doses)*, please go to an alternative vaccination site for this.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT to get the COVID 19 Vaccine at Kingsbridge Medical Centre
****INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS WITH RESPIRATORY ILLNESS****
1) I think I have COVID – > when should I call my doctor?:https://www.dfcm.utoronto.ca/sites/default/files/assets/files/q2whentocallfinal2_0.pdf
2) I am not feeling well. Do I have COVID? How long do I have to isolate for?:https://dfcm.utoronto.ca/sites/default/files/assets/files/q1feelingunwellennew.pdf
3) I have COVID -> do I qualify for medications?:https://www.ontariohealth.ca/sites/ontariohealth/files/2022-04/Paxlovid-PatientFactSheet.pdf
4) My child has COVID -> what should I know?:https://www.dfcm.utoronto.ca/sites/default/files/assets/files/q7-new-child-has-coviden.pdf
5) My child is sick and I can’t get an appointment –> Sick Kids virtual urgent care:https://www.sickkids.ca/en/emergency/virtual-urgent-care/
6) Does my child or youth need emergency care?:https://www.cheo.on.ca/en/clinics-services-programs/emergency-care.aspx
7) With continued shortages of children’s pain medications, the Canadian Pharmacists Association has developed information for families and caregivers.:https://www.pharmacists.ca/cpha-ca/function/utilities/pdf-server.cfm?thefile=/cpha-on-the-issues/Pain-medication-Information-for-families-and-caregivers_Final.pdf&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=practice&utm_content=kidsfeverpain
8) Family Doctor Tips on Caring for Children with Respiratory Symptoms
Other languages: https://www.ontariofamilyphysicians.ca/actions-parents-can-take-caring-for-a-child-with-respiratory-illness
9) COVID, Cold and Flu Care Clinics – For patients that have moderate cold, flu or COVID-like symptoms, tested negative for COVID-19 and need to see a doctor for an in-person visit to assess your symptoms
10) Peel Memorial’s Urgent Care Centre – The Urgent Care Centre is now open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Holiday hours: The UCC will temporarily close between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. on December 24, 25, 31 and January 1 with 24 hour service resuming on January 2, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
11) William Osler Virtual Urgent Care – For non-life threatening illnesses or injuries: Minor injuries including cuts, sprains, head injuries, New abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, Cough, nasal congestion, cold symptoms, Questions about COVID-19 symptoms.
MANDATORY MASKING FOR YOUR SAFETY
PLEASE CONTINUE WEARING A MASK AT ALL TIMES INSIDE THE CLINIC TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
Monkeypox information – click here
NEW: Resuming routine school-based immunizations for Grade 7-12 Students – see NURSES CORNER for more information
ONLINE BOOKINGS AVAILABLE VIA THIS WEBSITE!
For ENROLLED clinic patients, appointments must be with your family physician, if you require a locum, please call us to schedule an appointment
Important message to patients of KMC:
WE ALL HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY!
We have been working hard to ensure that we continue to deliver high quality medical care while taking into account the health and safety of our patients & staff.
Our waiting room will be a COVID SYMPTOM FREE ZONE (please stay home if you are suspected for covid and/or covid+).
We ask that when you arrive, if you have ANY respiratory symptoms/flu-like symptoms, TELL RECEPTION STAFF RIGHT AWAY. You will be accommodated.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION
Kingsbridge Physicians & Staff
The use of email is intended for non urgent matters. All emails are approximately answered in 3-4 business days. Do not send any urgent matters using this email. If you need urgent attention, please call the clinic during office hours, call 911 or go to your nearest ER.
Please note that turn around time for faxed prescription renewals is 1 week.
For medical and insurance forms, please allow at minimum 2 weeks for completion.